DIAMOND’S SUPORT MODEL and what it means to you…
OEMs are just that…an OEM. We are different. As an Independent Service Provider (but also as a subsidiary company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.), our goal is to take care of your wind assets by placing at your disposal the “best of two worlds”:
- The expertise, industry “Know-How” and engineering capabilities of an OEM
- The heritage, legacy and over a 100 years of innovation is recognized today in symbolizing excellence and quality all over the world
- The flexibility, commitment, resource availability and service-oriented approach of an ISP
- A proactive “Field Execution” work plan for each of the wind farms we service. Our philosophy is based in implementing top industry safety and quality standards with a strong focus in project schedule and asset reliability
WE ARE AN “ISP” – what THIS MEANS TO YOU?
Diamond WTG Engineering & Services Support
- Diagnosis & Analysis of Operating Condition and Drivetrain Vibration.
- Site Monitoring Technical Support through Remote Wireless Sensing.
- End of Warranty (“EOW”) Inspections.
- Inspections (Gearbox, Generator, Blades, etc.)
- Health Checks, Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Blade Monitoring.
- Training/Certification Services
- Part Specific O&M Procedure Writing
- Wind Turbine Power Performance Upgrades and Optimizations.
- Diverse Engineering Support for All OEM Wind Turbines
- Experienced and safety trained staff.