Administrative Assistant – Sales Support
|Education Required:||High School diploma or equivalent|
Administrative Support for Afterservice Parts Sale activities for Wind Turbine Components. This individual is responsible to help secure business opportunities by ensuring spare parts activities follow process and policies, with the correct data in the ERP system.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of proposals and quotations, clarify and supplement bids/quotes. Report the status of the evaluation to Director, Commercial.
- Work closely with various in-house departments (Technical, Sourcing, Logistics & Planning, Warehouse) to verify availability of parts and services for sales.
- Utilize ERP system (Factory Master and SAP) to ensure customer orders are processed and fulfilled.
- Communicate with warehouse closely relating to parts shipment. Gather all necessary documents for invoicing. Prepare accrual report for parts delivered but have not yet invoiced.
- Assist in the execution of sales/marketing strategy/approach to achieve sales and profit goals.
- Assist in establishing competitive/reliable parts sourcing in United States.
- Maintain and update Universal Parts Price List as necessary.
- Assist Director, Commercial with additional projects as needed.
- Perform such other duties as may be required from time to time by the company.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd parties.
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
Knowledge, Skills & Education
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or at least three (3) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, or technical procedures. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, and customers.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office, Knowledge of database, SAP and Factory Master, with the ability to learn other software programs as required.
Physical Demands & Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. Hearing protection may be recommended and/or required in some areas.
- Interested applicants should return to the Careers Page and submit your resume, along with a brief cover letter using the link provided for that position.