|Functional Area:||Field Service|
|Education Required:||Associate’s Degree and at least (5) years related experience and/or training|
Oversee the day to day operations of assigned wind project. Provide effective leadership that achieves a highly aligned, engaged and motivated site team that produces high-level results against Key Performance Indicators and Operational Objectives. Establish and maintain highly effective relationships with customers and internal partners.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as Site Safety Officer for assigned field operations and comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures reporting all unsafe activities to Management and/or Human Resources.
- Oversight and coordination with the O&M team, creating monthly reports for the Senior Management, and project owners. Creates reports as needed for the Regional Manager, Plant Manager to maximize the efficiency and profitability of the projects they are assigned to.
- Provides other company personnel with related information required by them to carry out their assigned responsibilities. Cross-functional coordination activities throughout the organization as conditions necessitate.
- Interface with the Technical Services Group regarding all technical aspects of Site operations.
- Assistance on major repair cost replacement, payback analysis, and miscellaneous financial analysis that are performed on a daily basis to maximize return on assets
- Proactively monitor and evaluate project availability and production and advise regional and project manager to key data findings for the purpose of quick improvements.
- Monitor, evaluate and respond to system conditions to avoid or minimize future issues which will negatively impact the wind turbines.
- Support and direct site personnel in the performance issues and service activities to restore system performance of turbines.
- Record, log and maintain accurate records of events occurring on the wind energy projects to ensure valid information for reporting purposes and continuous improvement activities.
- Develop reports from SCADA, Power BI, and other ERP systems to determine trends and patterns for the purpose of supporting the regional and project manager to develop efficiencies and corrections.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement and quality methodology skills.
- Advise regional and project manager on contract compliance.
- Ability to work independently, responsible and with limited direction and supervision.
- And, perform such other duties as may be required from time to time by the company.
Other Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of employees.
- Protect confidential information by not communicating, disclosing to, or using for benefit of 3rd
- Maintain the highest degree of honesty and integrity at all times.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Education and/or Experience: Minimum education requirement is Associates degree (AA) from a two-year college or technical school and at least (5) years related wind business management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts, to include fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Computer Skills: Knowledge of database, project management, spreadsheet and word processing software, electronic mail, graphics, technical diagrams, flow charts, etc.
- Ability to climb extreme heights, physically in good shape and able to pass Human Performance Evaluation and Physical.
- A mechanical/electrical background a plus.
- Construction background helpful.
- Strong background in Safety.
- Interested applicants should return to the Careers Page and submit your resume, along with a brief cover letter using the link provided for that position.